Jerger – Connecting components
Successful development and growth
1920 – Johann Nepomuk Jerger founds the company
- Manufacturing of watch springs and turned parts begins
- The turmoil of war not only resulted in the relocation of the production facility, but also in the decline of the regionally strong watch industry.
1945 – Company orientation towards other industries
- Jerger evaded dependency on one industry branch early on.
1960 – Takeover of the company by Günter Jerger
- Günter Jerger quickly realised that state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies are the way of the future.
- He followed the trend toward automation with great vision and quickly left behind the so-called single-spindle machines and invested instead in fully automated revolving machines.
1990 – Construction of a new production and administration building
- The building plans were finalised after the company oriented itself towards new branches and achieved persistent growth. The basic conditions for a fully automated three-shift operation were fulfilled.
- Activation of the logistics centre high-bay warehouse with 3000 storage spaces for appropriate supply as needed, increased service level
- Jerger’s 90-year anniversary
Today – Jerger remains on a successful course
- The further refined and optimised automation principle remains the technological basis for the impressive competitiveness of Jerger GmbH & Co. KG.
We rely on good connections
Our company has always been characterised by vision since its very beginnings. All for the benefit of our customers: We are constantly improving our technologies – so that we can continue to optimally fulfil the growing demands within our industry. Optimal utilisation, the highest degree of automation and uncompromising quality – these are the strengths from which our customers profit.
We offer security within the fabrication process and a high degree of flexibility: E.g. multiple front-side processing possibilities such as milling, drilling, chiselling, thread-cutting and turning. Our optimal efficiency in the area of transversal processing is especially convincing. Take advantage of our services – and gain a competitive edge.
Round material – diameter 4.5–18.5 mm in coils
Round material – diameter 19-24 mm in bars
Profile material up to 18 mm (e.g. four-sided or hexagon)
Part lengths up to 110 mm
Plastics injection moulding
As a supplement to our existing product programmes we now also offer injection moulding products.
We currently have four fully electronic machines with a closing force of 50, 75 and 110 t at our disposal and can manufacture parts up to a moulding weight of 300 g.
Fully electronic controls and central drying and supply facilities ensure an efficient production process and provide the basis for competitive pricing.
We are always happy to assist with tool construction as our employees’ many years of experience in the development of tools and products informs our expertise in this area.
Our high-bay warehouse with 3000 storage spaces provides efficient production conditions for appropriate supply as needed.
Quality based on expertise
ABe sure – you can rely on the quality of our products. Black-and-white proof is provided by our ISO 9001:2015 certification. Furthermore we are classified as a „Energy-conscious company“ by the ICG (International Certification Group). But we also offer customers significantly more:
We can realise high capacities with enormous flexibility in three-shift operation on account of our advancements in internal logistics and technologies while exhibiting a processing speed and certified quality that sets a benchmark within the industry. Quality is a service guarantee for us and an obligation towards our customers.
Price is not everything
We have asserted ourselves successfully within the fiercely contested market of connection technology. Especially the combination of future-oriented full automation and a consistent innovation impetus allows us to process several thousand tons of steel per year in three-shift operation.
As an innovative company, we meanwhile face the common price battles within the industry with the highest degree of flexibility and a quality standard that has earned us the loyalty of customers all over the world.
We export quality connection technology within Europe, to the USA, Canada, Australia and Asia – and all indications point towards continued healthy growth.
We make it really easyfor you
We work hard so you have more time for essential tasks – with numerous services: from manufacturing complex parts in one work process to complete systems and solutions and customised packaging.
This also includes our state-of-the-art high-bay warehouse – connected to an ingenious logistics system. We have not only expanded our warehouse system, but optimised it at the same time; this allows us to increasingly work with safety stock and offer precise services such as short-term deliveries. Other advantages of Jerger include the highest degree of availability and flexibility, an optimal service level, even quicker delivery times and appropriate supply as needed in order to alleviate your daily work.
You can count on us – from expert consultation to customized packaging – also in steel/plastic combinations. We are fully committed to your requirements.
Industrial electrician / Plant engineer (f/m/d)
- Carrying out repairs on machines and equipment
- Maintenance and inspection work on machines and plant systems
- Optimization of systems
- Localization of error causes through interdisciplinary knowledge and discussions
- Building installation
- Wiring of control cabinets
- Reading circuit diagrams
- Completed training as an industrial electronics/mechatronics technician
- Expertise in the field of electrical and electromechanical assemblies
- Flexibility and openness, ability to work in a team, initiative and structured working methods
- Support to ensure production
- A comprehensive orientation in your future working environment
- The machine technology offers a wide range of applications
- A secure and varied job in an owner-managed family business
- Cooperation in a young, dynamic team
- Lean organisational structure in a modern company
"You have to survive for 100 years!" And because you can't do it alone, it's time to say thank you. We would like to thank our customers, our...
This year's year-end party took place in the Schlossbergstube in Unterkirnach. The program included not only bowling together, but also a cosy...
The first half-year was concluded with a works meeting. This time we met at the Gasthaus Breitbrunnen and spent a few hours together in the...
Together with other companies from the area, Joh. supports Nep. Jerger GmbH & Co. KG supports the Zinzendorfschulen in Königsfeld with the...
The Jerger team would like to thank all visitors to our booth at the Fastener Fair 2019 in Stuttgart. Special thanks go to Würth Industrie Service,...
We would like to thank all visitors who visited our stand at the Fastener Fair Italy in Milan.
Your contact persons
– Distribution –
– Purchasing –
– Quality –
– Production –
– Logistics –